Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Danielle + Scott's Wedding Highlights {Temecula, CA}


There are so many things I could say about this wonderful couple!  I had sooooo much fun capturing their entire wedding day (and also the day after on their winery tour... will be posting that video soon!) I loved getting to know this fun, beautiful couple and their incredibly kind family.  A good majority of their family traveled in from New York to see Danielle & Scott married at Villa de Amore in Temecula.  They traveled during hurricane Sandy, and everyone arrived safely- such a blessing!
There were so many beautiful moments, but I think my favorite was during the ceremony when Scott walked down to get his bride and they walked down the aisle together! Such a sweet moment, and yes, I teared up! 

Danielle & Scott:  Thank you for letting me be a part of such a special day in your lives, I felt very honored to have been hired to capture your wedding.  




Credits: 
Assistant Videographer: Brian Williamson
Venue: Villa de Amore for the Wedding & Reception... South Coast Winery & Pechanga Resort for getting ready
Photographers: K & R Photography
Florist: Soiree Design & Events
Hair & Makeup: Karrissa Jessup & Raymie Alsobrooks
Songs: A Million years by Alexander & Sweet Child O' Mine by Taken by Trees

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Ashley Nicole Video Productions
CoffeeShop Designs