Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Gena & Mark's Wedding Highlights {Murrieta, CA}


I was so excited when I was asked if I could film Gena & Mark's wedding day.  My friend, Christina, is Mark's daughter and I filmed her wedding last year (you can see Christina & Brian's highlight video here: http://ashleynicolevideo.blogspot.com/2012/07/christina-brians-teaser-wedding-video.html). 
 Gena & Mark were married at their GORGEOUS home in Murrieta.  Their wedding definitely put a new spin on a "backyard wedding".  Everything was so elegant & fit their style perfectly.  They also had an amazing Mariachi band- so much fun!!!  
I had such a wonderful time being there on their wedding day to capture all their special moments.  
Congratulations Mark & Gena! 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for your nice presentation. I agree all your comments and i am very glad for visit your site your site has many online support so alway i hope this site will be great all in the world..

    Good luck
    Jacksonville Video Production

    ReplyDelete

 
© Ashley Nicole Video Productions
CoffeeShop Designs